Friday, November 8, 2019

A Comfort Dog's Prayer

Gabriel is packed and ready to go!
I have worked side-by-side with golden retriever Comfort Dogs for a decade.

I have worked with Comfort Dogs after natural disasters and mass shootings.

I have worked with Comfort Dogs in hospitals and long term care facilities.

I have worked with Comfort Dogs in elementary schools and universities.

Working with Prince and Fuerst (father and son who are now serving the saints in heaven), as well as Barnabas, Isaiah, and Gabriel has been a privilege and a blessing.

These wonderful creatures have given me opportunities to provide Christian care to countless people.

I think I have gotten to know these dogs pretty well over the years, so I composed the following poem to reflect the thankful hearts of these furry servants of Jesus.





No comments:

Post a Comment